Top MBA Colleges Location
Policy & Privacy
Registration Some areas of the Site may require you to be or become a registered user. When and if a user registers, he/she agrees to
- Provide accurate, current and complete information as prompted in the registration form
- Maintain and update information (including email address) to keep it accurate, and complete. A User acknowledges that, if any information provided is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, CP reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and 'user' use of the Site. A user is requested to note his/her application ID & Transactions ID at the time of filling up the application form & making payments.
Upon registration the User agrees to:
- Make his/her contact details available to CP; the User may be contacted by CP for education information through email, telephone and SMS, if the User does not wish to be contacted, he/she shall modify the privacy settings at the time of registration or in the "Accounts & Settings" section on the website.
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from CP or any of its associate/partner websites.
- Be contacted by CP in accordance with the information provided by the User.
Ownership of Materials and Restrictions-All content on this website, including site layout, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, "Materials") are the properties of CP and are protected under the copyright and other intellectual property laws.
The User cannot copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Materials, products or services obtained from our website in any medium to anyone. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of CP. The User may print or download content from the website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided, he/she adhere to all copyright and other proprietary notices of the website. The User cannot use the services on the site to publish or distribute any information (including software or other content/material) which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is abusive, offensive, profane, pornographic, threatening, or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. CP reserves the right to exercise editorial control over the content/ material that is submitted or distributed through its facilities and/or services. The User cannot, without the approval of CP use the website to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or invite other users of the website to use any goods or services. Similarly, the User cannot use the website to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal gain or use the facilities and/or services to distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
Application Form and Related Materials The College Application Form and other information, forms and materials provided through the Site, including any data, text, graphics, images, audio and video clips, logos, icons and links (collectively, the "Materials"), are intended to educate and inform you about college application form on www.mbacollegesindia.net . Please necessarily visit the website of the College and also go through the all the documents and material related to the Application & admission, as issued by the College. Complying with any guideline of College or in understanding the procedure etc. shall be the sole liability of users only. You also undertake the responsibility to ensure that the details given by you in Application form are complete and correct. CP shall not be responsible for REJECTION ARISING OUT OF any incomplete or incorrect information given while filling up the Application form.
Links to Other Sites The website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by CP Such links are provided only for the purpose of your convenience. Please be aware that we, CP and/or the website, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the website or to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
Disclaimer of Warranty-CP expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to http://www.mbacollegesindia.net , to any material, information, links, or content presented on the website www.mbacollegesindia.net , to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto including but not limited to personal opinion, expert opinions placed by any users/guests which does not reflect CP point of view.
Neither CP or its affiliates, nor any third-party content providers or licensors make any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; including the server that makes it available, is free from viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the content or other materials on the website; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any content, product or service provided on or accessible from the site.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ALL OF WHICH CP DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability: In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall CP be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to its conflicts of law principles. The User agrees to submit to the sole jurisdiction and venue for any dispute that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter in Delhi court jurisdiction, India only.
License Disclaimer-Nothing on any CP website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of CP or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise.
Content/Materials and Liability-CP shall not be responsible for any errors or an omission contained on CP website, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of CP products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by CP All CP and third-party information is available on CP`s is provided on an "as is" basis.
Views expressed by the Users are made of their free volition; CP does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse.
The results or outcomes of "Sample Tests" feature should be treated only as guiding tool which is indicative in nature and not the conclusive in itself. Any decision taken by the user on the basis of the report or result of "Sample Tests" shall be at his/her own discretion and CP will not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever. The users are advised to verify the results so provided from other sources as well before reaching any decision.
DisclaimerAll information (including information on colleges, universities, institutions, exams, events etc) on www.mbacollegesindia.net has been compiled from the respective websites available in the public domain. While every possible care has been taken while creating and compiling the contents and materials, CP does not take responsibility for the genuineness and authenticity of the contents and materials so provided. Users are advised to check the original (source) websites in case of any doubts. CP keeps updating the contents/material on its website on regular intervals to ensure high quality.
No Resale of Service User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Service s, or access to the Services, from www.mbacollegesindia.net for any commercial purposes.
Use of Website-The User represents warrants and covenants that his/her use of the website shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the website;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to his/her association with any other person or entity;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which he/she does not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the website by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
- Use the website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the website);
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website; or
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure.
CP reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, so please review it frequently at our website.